Sunday 16 August 2009

Oh, I do like to be beside the seaside.......

I have no idea what the timeline might be for this podcast (even the link is time-sensitive) but for the sake of continuing this fictitious adventure *smirk* , let's just say that our favourite comedy duo (please vote) have finally left their homes & places of day-work to embark on a proper holiday.

It seemed only fitting that on the one day that I've had off this week, I should don my plus-fours, tie a hanky on my head and scuttle down to the seaside. Sadly, I only really made it to the estuary so technically, we are still looking at my beautiful Thames but this is where it starts to get all angry, big and a little bit girly.....

Many thanks to lazybones at the forum here for finding that Broadcast voting link. If you don't see Adam & Joe listed, just pop them in at the bottom and vote, vote, vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment