Tuesday 25 August 2009

After the Boys of Summer have gone....

Adam and Joe's radio hiatus is coming to an end.

This silly little blog did not quite turn out to be what I had hoped for. Family illness & now subsequent bereavement made me stay closer to home than originally intended. I've been happy to know that my little cardboard buddies were at my side through the months of mellow fruitfulness.

There is still time to submit suggestions for Text the Nation subjects at the blog. Some eager people are shooting their loads prematurely and submitting answers to other peoples' suggestions but I guess that will help give an indication of what subjects might be more fun than others to pursue.

So, just a few more days until we hear (and maybe even glimpse) Adam and Joe but which one is the best? Don't Make Me Choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment